CAN YOU HELP ORGANISE RYB 2013?
We've now held a post-RYB 2011 meeting and a new organising committee has been formed (places still left!). We are now starting preparations for the 2013 festival, which we are planning to hold in Bradford again.
Although that may seem a long time away, there is lots to do. We're looking to organise things a bit differently this time. We don't want to stop people being involved just because they don't live in the Bradford area.
There will always be things that need doing in Bradford, and we have built up quite a lot of experience in running the festival over the last few years - however we know there are many supporters of the festival all over the country and many things that can be done by email, skype, etc.
So, get in touch if you or someone you know would be interested in helping out. Here are some of the tasks that we are looking for people to get involved with:
- Website – this is the most urgent task and we need someone with web experience to keep the website up-to-date.
- Artist contacts and contracting – music, comedy, art etc
- Venue and services (bar, catering)
- Other activities and events e.g Stalls, Workshops
- Volunteer recruitment and organising
- Fundraising, grant applications and sponsorship
Get in touch with us at email@example.com